Evidentiary Matters, the legal blog of Eckenrode-Maupin, is an online resource and forum for discussion about recent legal cases, trends in the law, general legal information, and discerning commentary.
The attorneys of Eckenrode-Maupin have a long history of fierce commitment to their clients, but also actively promote the exchange of ideas, comments and information, and encourage lively interaction and response on the wide variety of difficult subjects currently at hand in our legal system. We offer the diversity of our significant collective experience to stimulate interesting discussions.
We invite you to join us.
- The information contained on this blog is for informational purposes only and nothing posted on Evidentiary Matters is to be considered legal advice or advertising.
- The opinions expressed on this blog may not necessarily reflect the legal positions that Eckenrode-Maupin may advocate or defend and may not include current legal developments or changes in the law or differences and circumstances at issue within individual states.
- The website will include links, but Eckenrode-Maupin will not be responsible for the information found on any third party site, and there is no implied endorsement of any outside websites.
- There will be no representation as to the accuracy or completeness for any information on this website, and Eckenrode-Maupin will not be liable for any errors, omissions, losses, injuries or damages arising from any content.
- Any e-mail sent to Eckenrode-Maupin through the website is not to be considered secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis.
- Nothing within this website, including the transmission of or receipt of messages, will create any attorney-client relationship between any parties.